Well I begin everyday with the same meal. waffles & bacon, a glass of apple juice, and a cup of coffee
after class i stopped by ledos and picked up a steak and cheese for lunch....which i ate while walking home (I know...im a class act). After that i didnt eat anything till around 8pm...where i had a healthy dinner of goldfish, turkey sandwhiches, barbeque chips, and chocolate chip cookies. ahhh the meals of champions.
When I first read your blog entry I didn't know how to feel about it. I kept skimming the room to try and find the face and afro on your page lol but now that you've read it aloud I see that your a character =) Nice work. "a house full of men" Maybe you should learn to cook lol
ReplyDeleteThat steak and cheese sure do sounds good....but i hope you did not eat an actual goldfish...lol
ReplyDeleteWOW I SEE YOU LIKE BACON AND WAFFLES IF YU EAT IT EVERYDAY LOL.... DONT GET TIRED OF EATTING THE SAMETHING OVA AND OVA AGAIN??? HAVE YU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT LEARNING HOW TO COOK??? NOT TO SOUND MEAN OR NOTHING :)
ReplyDeleteLol. You are funny. What you need to do is cook your own food and sit down to enjoy it. Instead, when you walk and eat, you get hungrier, but i would say i love what you ate for breakfast....pretty healthy stuff!
ReplyDeleteits not my fault...i live in a house full of men...the only thing that gets heated in my house is tempers...geeeez maybe some of yall should teach me how to cook :)
ReplyDelete