to spend all day doing nothing we will first need.
1. a couch
2. a television
3. comfortable sweat pants and or pajama pants
4. a fridge full of unhealthy snack food
5. a computer
We begin a long day of doing nothing by waking up taking a shower and dressing in the same comfortable style clothes we went to sleep in....(unless your sleeping in the nude... then please put some clothes one). Then plant yourself on the couch in front of the TV for the next two hours with a bowl of cereal. I personally prefer the giant bowls used for cooking, that way i can eat cereal continuously for hours. after this I would suggest taking a short nap... watching TV can be so exhausting. Soon after waking up re-plant your self on the couch but with a computer in your lap this time. one can spend their time on the computer staring at facebook or twitter for the next three hours or maybe waste time watching endless amounts of pirated movies or television shows. Afterwards its time to eat again, I like to have a balanced meal of chips, sodas, and other snack foods. mmmmmm that's healthy! Now is the time to get creative you can spend the rest of your day doing anything that takes little to no energy. maybe talking on the phone for hours, or maybe just napping the rest of the day away. Me, I like to play PlayStation until my hands develop carpal tunnel syndrome. its all about what your personal style of laziness is like folks! and this is how you spend all day doing nothing productive.
how bout them pirated movies lol no but nice post i enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteI have many days like this on the weekends or days I do not have a class. lol
ReplyDeleteOMG!! This is really funny. But i wish i could do that too. It would definitely give me time to breather.
ReplyDeletePlease take my son for a day so that I can do this!!
ReplyDeleteI really like yours and I love to have days like that when I don't work whaich is not ofetn or when I don't have school. Great job!!
ReplyDeleteHi! this was a very funny blog..
ReplyDeleteIf I didnt Have a child and have to work, I will do the same thing.
ReplyDelete