I begin my writting process by first reviewing the source material for my essay and making sure Iunderstand and grasp the concepts. next i do a very basic outline of ideas and proof of those ideas. Once my outline is complete I use that as a loose guide to write my essay reffering back to my source material to use direct qoutes and other facts that might stregthen my paper. After this I have a complete first draft. The next morning with my mind fresh before class i go back and proof read and fix any mistakes or add any genius ideas that just sprang to mind. After class with fresh ideas and new knowledge I begin rewritting my paper. perfecting my essay but still keeping intact my original ideas. finnaly the morning before class i proofread my polished essay again; turn it in. and pray that i dont get any "U's" on the grading scale.
omg dito...them U's are killing me man!
ReplyDeleteI always hope that i dont get a U on my paper...put it always tends to be that...UGGH lol
ReplyDeleteWow a very thorough process indeed.
ReplyDeleteyessss I hate those U's..lol but your process seems like a great idea im gonna try doing some of those things you lised in your process.
ReplyDeleteYes indeed i agree these U's are kicking mi butty:(
ReplyDeleteI like your process sounds really good I need to keep that in mind when doing mine.
ReplyDelete